- Sale Pending
- Resale - single family
- Sale Pending
9592 Mill Trail Lane Monticello, MN, 55362 United States Get directions$259,900 $137/Sq. ft.
- Style(SF) Single Family
- Parking Attached Garage car garage
- MLS# 5250827
- Listed 2 Months 29 Days Ago
Description: Year built: 1998, This move in ready modified 2 story is situated on a beautiful, nearly half acre lot with privacy fenced back yard and mature trees! Home features new carpeting & fresh paint throughout, vaulted ceilings, spacious kitchen with center island, 3 bedrooms up, master bedroom with private master bath & walk in closet, main floor living & family room, basement ready to be finished and much more! Better hurry on this one!
- Living room: 13 x 13, Kitchen: 11 x 13, Second bedroom: 12 x 13, Third bedroom: 10 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 10 x 11, Fifth bedroom: 9 x 11, Dining room: 9 x 12, Family room: 13 x 20, Room 1 Dimensions: 6 x 8, Room 2 Dimensions: 5 x 8, Room 3 Dimensions: 10 x 10
- Other: Abv Grd Sqft: 1900, Amenities: Deck, Amenities: Kitchen Center Island, Amenities: Kitchen Window, Amenities: Master Br Walk-In Closet, Amenities: Tiled Floors, Amenities: Vaulted Ceiling(s), Appliances: Dishwasher, Appliances: Dryer, Appliances: Microwave, Appliances: Range, Appliances: Refrigerator, Appliances: Washer, Basement: Egress Windows, Basement: Partial, Basement: Unfinished, Cooling: Central, Exterior Construction: Brick/Stone, Exterior Construction: Vinyl, Fence: Privacy, Fireplaces: 0, Found Size: 1231, Fuel: Natural Gas, Full, Garage Stalls: 3, Heat: Forced Air, Lot Dimensions: 102x185, Lot: Tree Coverage - Medium, Map Pg/Coord: 32 - A2, Road Frontage: City, Roof: Asphalt Shingles, Roof: Pitched, Sch Dist: Monticello, Sewer: City Sewer/Connected, Subdiv: River Mill 4th Addition, Water: City Water/Connected, Wood, Zoning: Single
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,472
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Monticello Senior High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
|8||Monticello Middle School||6-8||1.5 mi|
|7||Pinewood Elementary School||K-5||3 mi|
|NA||Prairie House School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|7||Little Mountain Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
|NA||Monticello Extended School Year||PK-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||Monticello Alternative Program||9-12||1.7 mi|
|8||Swan River Montessori Charter School||K-6||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 9592 Mill Trail Lane, Monticello, MN, 55362 United States
- Jeremiah Bouley Realtor, Broker Associate, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Broker Associate with 19 years experience
- RE/MAX Results 650 Dodge Ave, Elk River, MN 55330
- Mobile (612) 490-5993
- Office (763) 441-8833
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Twin Cities & NW Suburbs
- Specializations Listing Agent, Buyer's Agent, New Construction, First Time Home Buyers, Foreclosures, Investment, Short Sales & Relocation.