- For Sale
- Resale - single family
20047 Ulysses Street NW Elk River, MN, 55330 Get directions$299,900 $170/Sq. ft.
- Style(SF) Single Family
- Parking Attached Garage, Heated Garage car garage
- MLS# 5320396
- Listed 16 Days Ago
Description: Year built: 1986, This move in ready 4 level home is situated on a gorgeous 1.26 Acre lot in a great Elk River location with mature trees plus great yard space! Features include an open & spacious main level with beautiful countertops & gas fireplace, large master bedroom with walk through to full bath which was recently remodeled, large deck, covered room with 6 person hot tub, irrigation system, new Andersen windows, new furnace & more! There is a 2 car attached heated garage with access to main and lower level of the home, plus a 30'X56' pole building of which 30'X36' is insulated, heated, air conditioned and has its own 200-amp electrical service, air lines & dust collector which is ideal for woodworking or machining. Room for all the toys too! **3rd bedroom to be added in family room with acceptable offer, upon buyers request.** Priced to sell quickly. Hurry to see this great property!
- Living room: 13 x 19, Kitchen: 12 x 13, Second bedroom: 13 x 19, Third bedroom: 10 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 10 x 10, Dining room: 12 x 13, Family room: 13 x 22, Room 1 Dimensions: 6 x 8, Room 2 Dimensions: 7 x 11, Room 3 Dimensions: 12 x 24, Room 4 Dimensions: 9 x 10
- Other: Abv Grd Sqft: 1176, Amenities: Ceiling Fan(s), Amenities: Deck, Amenities: Hot Tub, Amenities: In-Ground Sprinkler, Amenities: Kitchen Window, Amenities: Tiled Floors, Amenities: Washer/Dryer Hookup, Appliances: Dishwasher, Appliances: Range, Appliances: Refrigerator, Appliances: Water Softener - Owned, Basement: Day/Lookout Windows, Basement: Finished (Livable), Basement: Full, Blw Grd Sqft: 588, Cooling: Central, Exterior Construction: Hardboard/Masonite, Fireplace: Living Room, Fireplaces: 1, Found Size: 1176, Fuel: Natural Gas, Garage Stalls: 4, Gas Burning, Heat: Forced Air, Lot Dimensions: 222x272x217x228, Lot: Tree Coverage - Light, Map Pg/Coord: 20 - A3, Out Building: Pole Building, Paved Streets, Road Frontage: City, Roof: Asphalt Shingles, Roof: Pitched, Sch Dist: Elk River, Sewer: Private, Subdiv: Knollwood West 2nd Addition, Water: Well, Zoning: Single
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,892
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Salk Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|8||Parker Elementary School||K-5||1.8 mi|
|7||Elk River Senior High School||9-12||2 mi|
|NA||Solid Rock Christian Academy||K-12||1.3 mi|
|8||Twin Lakes Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
|5||Lincoln Elementary School||K-5||1.9 mi|
|NA||Rivers Christian Academy||K-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||St. John Lutheran School||PK-6||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 20047 Ulysses Street NW, Elk River, MN, 55330
- Jeremiah Bouley Realtor, Broker Associate, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Broker Associate with 19 years experience
- RE/MAX Results 650 Dodge Ave, Elk River, MN 55330
- Mobile (612) 490-5993
- Office (763) 441-8833
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Twin Cities & NW Suburbs
- Specializations Listing Agent, Buyer's Agent, New Construction, First Time Home Buyers, Foreclosures, Investment, Short Sales & Relocation.